Thursday, July 23, 2026

Philosophy

 influences how we interpret the Bible much more than we realize.


Philosophy can be subconscious, which results in philosophy being unspoken and unwritten.

I have witnessed this phenomenon of subconscious philosophy influencing theology and ideology.

I have witnessed this phenomenon being promoted through groupthink, and the ones participating show no sign that they are aware of what they are doing.

For example, I have read and heard plenty believers in Messiah Jesus state what they believe God must and must not do in order for God to be God.

Yes, believers in Messiah Jesus can and do add their own requirements for God to conform to.

Yet, God has 100% free will. He can do whatever he wants whenever he wants. God does not need our permission or understanding to do as he desires.

This situation leaves us mortals with a challenge.

Will we completely trust God even if he chooses to do something that defies our understanding and our desires?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sabbaths vs. Sabbath

  is one of the difficulties that one encounters if one hasn't been thoroughly educated in the Greek language of the New Testament. In h...